Original ST Charger
The charger charges twice as fast as the basic battery charger
input: 220-240 VAC 50-60 Hz 180W
Output: 36V 4A
- This charger has been extensively tested and has quality marks (EN 61000, IEC 60664, IEC 60335 EN 55014).
- Automatically adapts to the input mains voltage (100-240 V).
- Accurate over voltage protection to prevent the battery from being damaged by over voltage.
- Charger with low output sound.
- 'Smart anti-reverse system': to prevent the battery from being damaged by a poorer plug change (spark overflow) and it will continue to charge the battery automatically after the connector connection has been repaired.
- Short circuit protection to prevent damage and unnecessary power loss caused by incorrect connection of the system. Charging will resume if connected properly.
- Charging stops automatically if the battery is not charged after 8 hours.